1. The Indo-European warriors invaded the sedentary people the major part of them were matriarchy society. Mary Gymbutas. Bachofen.
2. The concept of paleo-european. The European population before the arrival of Turanian warriors.
3. The major centers of matriarchal civilization were in Anatoly and in Balkans. There was ancient civilization of Cybele. The Mother Goddess had different names but the same Logos. The birth and death. So absence of features in the face and head of Goddess was sign that was of no importance. There was a Power of manifestation.
4. The Goddes was immanent, chtonic, earthly. The male figures were absent. But there were the beasts – mostly two on both sides of Great Mother. After they were transformed in the half beast half human. They were possessions of Great Mother.
5. The figure of Attis. There was female Androgyne Agdytis that has given birth to beautiful youth. Cybele has fallen in love with that youth. But he wanted to marry earthly woman. Jealous Cybele has put the madness on him. He castrated himself and died. Cybele has resurrected him. He is the priest of Her. The fate of man in the Cybelian world.
6. Other type of male figure in Great Mother world is Titan. It is chthonic creatures with serpent features aggressing the Heaven. Dragon.
1. Existential space and its classes. Big and small existential spaces. The linguistic factor. Language as house of being.
2. Biggest existential space. Indo-European space. The Indo-European Dasein. The borders.
3. What is Turan? Iran and Turan in Firdowsi. Ancient name Avesta. Indo-European nomadic people and indo-european sedentary people.
4. The indo-european motherland. Craddle of Indo-europeans. Turan and Eurasia. Mary Gymbutas kurgan theory. Oswald Spengler three civilizations Atlantic, Kushitic and Turanian.
5. The structure of Indo-European Logos. Patriarchy. The theory of George Dumezil. Three functions.
• priests Apollo
• warriors Apollo/ Dionysus
• simple pastoralists Apollo/Dionysus – more material.
6. The Indo-European ideology is based on three functions. All the myths, tales, the historicals, political institutions, religions, rites are based on the tri-functional logic.
1. Geosophy is the field of application of Noology (the Noomahia principle) to the study of cultures, peoples and civilizations. Its is deepest level of ethnosociology.
2. The basic idea of geosophy is that there are different organization of the balance of three Logos that defines the identity of concrete human society. Apollonian culture, Cybelean culture and so on.
3. The society where the Logos dominates can change its form in space and time. The balance of Noomahia can change also. Here Apollo rules, there Cybele. Now here Dionysus dominates, then Apollo outbalances it. SO Noomahia is essentially dynamic, the process.
4. The borders of people or cultures in the moment of Noomahia in space are defined as existential horizon. It is multilevel structure close to Dasein concept. It is the basis of people, its roots. The Logos is build and founded over the existential horizon. It is living space. Da-sein, being t/here being in concrete world organized with the help of dominating Logos. So it is also ontho-logical space. There is no universal space. Space is existential and understood and studied through dominating Logos.
The philosophic basis of multipolarity. The self reflection of cultures and the territory of possible dialogue and polylogue. The noology is the essential basis of the Theory of Multipolar World and Fourth Political theory. The noology deals with the multilevel concepts that includes
• philosophy, • history of religions, • geopolitics, • world history, • sociology, • anthropology, • ethnosociology, • the theory of imagination, • the phenomenology, • the structuralism. It uses the existential analysis of Heidegger, the traditionalism (Guenon, Evola), the concepts of Bachofen, the structuralism of Dumezil and Levy-Strauss. The main concept is Nous greek word for Intellect, Intelligence, Mind, Thought, Consciousness. It is united in itself and represents the Human. The Nous is the Human. The thought is a Man. Everything that belongs to human being exclusively is the Thought. All the rest the man shares with others.
Russian stand-up comic once remarked that Russia is a country with an unpredictable past, pointing to its recurring efforts to redefine itself through the reinterpretation of history.